PressReader v2.0 for iPad & iPhone released!
After several weeks of anticipation, PressReader version 2.0 for iPad and iPhone is now available for download through the iTunes App Store.
With a new streamlined User Interface, PressReader now includes:
- A new Library Shelf view for downloaded titles
- Improved navigation with bottom slider control for previewing and selecting sections and pages
- Ability to automatically remove publications after 60 days (users can still choose to automatically remove issues after 3, 7, 14, or 30 days or choose not to automatically remove old publications)
- A simplified automatic delivery process
- Ability to exclude downloaded publications while backing up device through iTunes (available through your iPad’s Global App Settings: iPad Settings > Apps > PressReader > Turn off “backup content”)
Please note that if you’re receiving a “corrupted device ID” error message after installing PressReader v2.0 (which has been appearing sporadically – you might know why ;)), simply uninstall PressReader and re-install it again directly from the App Store.
If you’re impressed with version 2.0 of PressReader, please post your comments on iTunes! We’d love to hear what you have to say and we’re always thrilled when you share your thoughts and comments with others in the iTunes community :).